No lore today. Except "Argendauss is a bad-ass." I think that might be in one of Tolkein's letters...
Man, this helmet has been sitting in my vault for months. I really like rare helms, as you will see in future updates. I'm actually kinda disappointed that you don't get an Engineer hat for buying LotRO on Steam. I mean, it's not like that isn't common practice. But anyway, I designed the outfit around this helmet and my desire to show off my moors gear.
The helmet Gwanwenhar has an undyeable ranger-green colored portion to it that would go great with OD champ armor, let me tell ya. But I don't have that stuff so I used my moors armor instead.
Whoops! Isn't the first time I've swapped weapons in a photoshoot.
- Head: Gwanwenhar (orange dye); T1 Orthanc drop
- Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulders of the West Tower (gold dye); Skirm camp
- Back: Wyrmscale Protector's Cloak (white dye); Draigoch crafted
- Chest: Breastplate of Command (ranger green dye); Moors Captain
- Hands: Gloves of the Tireless Sentinel (orange dye); Warden Draigoch set
- Legs: Leggings of Perseverance (ranger green dye); Moors Captain
- Feet: Potent Great River Boots of Deflection (orange dye); T7 heavy crafted
- Shield: Eastern Herald's Shield; Stangard rep barter