This is my Warden, Rechart Donderrion. The Donderrions hail from Dale. These Northmen relocated to Eriador after Smaug razed the town of Dale. These Men have integrated into the Dunedain culture, and a few such as Argendauss and Rechart have ridden south with the Rangers.
In his travels, Rechart Donderrion has both befriended and slain many hill-men of the south. Rechart has adopted some of the trappings of the Dunlendings and their cousins the Algraig. Leather suits Rechart with its flexibility, and the fur of slain beasts keeps his back warm. The glinting gold of his armor and scowling helm is an impressive sight to behold.
So this helmet is the centerpiece of the outfit. One look at it just inspired me. It comes from Halls of Night T2C, and I'm here to tell you helm hounds out there: it's an accessible, not-too-difficult 3-man. Took me forever to get it to drop, though. I round out the wildling look with the Cloak of the Algraig and the padded armor from the T7 Tailor recipes.
- Head: Oath-keeper's Helm (olive dye); HoN T2C
- Shoulders: Shoulders of the Aurochs (umber dye); Helegrod Hunter set
- Back: Cloak of the Algraig (umber dye); LotRO store
- Chest: Strong Dunlending Combat Armor (white dye); T7 medium crafted
- Hands: Gloves of the Tireless Sentinel (umber dye); Draigoch Warden set
- Feet: Boots of the Eorlingas; RoI preorder bonus