Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome

Thanks for visiting Plate Metal Jacket!

I'm Jackson, and this is where I'll share my LotRO outfit creations, and probably also my thoughts on LotRO miscellanea like instances, class builds, and the game itself. I'm a raider, and I don't get too caught up in festivals, but I do love throwing together lean, mean, battle-ready outfits for my toons.

My main, Argendauss "Arg" Donderrion is a Captain. Lately I've put a lot of time in my Warden Rechart Donderrion. These two warriors are going to feature more prominently in this blog than any of my other toons.

Expect to see some sweet martial outfits for LotRO classes in this blog. I don't clad my boys in frills, I play in leather, chainmail, and plate!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've got so far and it's great to see a LOTRO style blog written by a gent! :D

    I've been a fan of your outfits featured on Freyuska's blog. Looking forward to more battle outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for dropping by and thanks for the encouragement. My mind is still blown by the Hill-kern of Angmar.

      Delete