Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Howdy

My apologies on the lack of updates last week, my few and proud and elite readers. I had a mind to feature a really cool outfit a kinmate of mine made, but he went on vacation before he could send me the pics and a paragraph about it. Even worse: he's 1 of our raid groups 2 premier hunters, and both are on vacation! No taking a crack at Shadow T2 for us this week.

I did make another outfit yesterday, though. I've got content, just gotta get myself in gear and show it.

By the way, the new cosmetic dummies? Awful. 
1. Combine crafted gear + one store exclusive piece.
2. Place gear on dummies and position dummies in conspicuous locations in major hubs.
3. ????
4. Profit

I wish they were DPS dummies that stayed put for like 5 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment