I have an idea for an outfit series that I will show here on Plate Metal Jacket during the rest of the time preceding the launch of Riders of Rohan. I want to clad my three highest level characters Argendauss (CPT), Rechart (WDN), and Metaxas (LM) in a green Rohirric theme, with some intention to make them look good on the only (future) warhorse cosmetic I currently have: the Steed of the Eastemnet.
So in this three-part series I'm going to outfit my Captain, my Warden, and my LM. Besides adhering to the green Rohirrim theme, I have a few other self-made rules I want to follow in this endeavor. I'll list them all out here:
- Green (as mentioned)
- Rohirric (as mentioned)
- I want each character to use a specific chestpiece that I think fits their armor class.
- Argendauss the Captain will use the heavy Hauberk of the Eastemnet (pictured above)
- Rechart the Warden will use the medium Hauberk of Eorlingas (green RoI preorder)
- Metaxas the Loremaster will use the Rohirrim Tunic & Pants from Stangard
- I want to retain a class feel for each outfit.
- Most importantly, these outfits should have a good degree of uniqueness to them.
Please tune in during the upcoming weeks to see the results (I haven't completed any of these outfits at the time of writing this). I hope you enjoy what I come up with!